1. Responsible for optimizing the excipient manufacturing process and designing and developing study protocols under the guidance of the project leader;
2. Capable of independently carrying out and completing preparation-related experiments and providing assistance in completing lab-scale tests, pilot-scale tests and scale-up tests;
3. Assisting in excipient registration application: learning about the application requirements, and carrying out tests and data analyses and preparing application dossiers as required.
1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, pharmaceuticals, chemistry and related majors;
2. Experienced in chemical preparation process research, especially in research on tablet preparations;
3. Familiar with regulations and guidelines for drug registration and the drug R&D quality research process;
4. Capable of reviewing literature, and reviewing and translating related foreign literature;
5. Have certain ability to make judgements and think independently.